EC Express is SYNNEX’ online portal that we make available to our customers that allows you to do the following:
- Look up part numbers (availability, specs, special discounts)
Track order status
Look up order history
Submit an RMA
Subscribe to reports
- Create pre-sales engineering requests
Beyond what is mentioned above, there are a lot of other things that EC Express can do.
To get started, click on the link below:
If you don’t have existing login credentials, contact your Administrator to get you added. If this is the first time EC Express will be set up for your account (no Administrator yet), contact your Sales Rep.
Once logged in to EC Express, you may click on the Help section on the top left of the screen and you’ll find instructions and screenshots that might help on what you are trying to do.
Just click on the topics on the left and screenshots and instructions would be on the right.
We do have a list of Video Tutorials as well available on the Help Page. Every time, you see the icon below, it means a video tutorial is available on that topic.
To access Video Tutorials on the Help page, please use the links below. The duration of the video (in minutes and seconds) is also listed so you can plan the time you’ll allot in watching these videos. It is recommended to view them in order or you may choose to view only the function that you need.
1. Logging In (1:32): Tutorial on how to log in to the site, reset password, etc. - Under Accessing, click on Login & Passwords.
2. Viewing Your Dashboard (0:50): Tutorial on what shows up on the Home Page once logged in. - Under Accessing, click on Home Page.
3. Part Number Quick Lookup (0:56): Tutorial on how to look up quick info for a part number. - Under Searching, click on Viewing Results.
4. Part Search (0:55): Tutorial on how to look up parts using a description. - Under Searching, click on Product Search then click on Part Search.
5. Looking Up Multiple Part Numbers (0:44): Tutorial on how to look up multiple part number details at the same time.
- Under Searching, click on Product Search then click on Search Multiple Part No.
6. Part Number Details (2:00): Tutorial on how to look up more information about a part number. - Under Searching, click on Tech Notes Page.
7. Favorites, Alerts and Compare (1:32): Tutorial on how to add part numbers to your favorites, set up alerts and compare different products.
- Under Searching, click on By favorites.
8. Creating a Quote (1:40): Tutorial on how to create, save and email a quote.
- Under Checkout, click on Saving a Quote under Shopping Cart then click on Creating Quote.
9. Creating a Quote for Your End Customer (1:44): Tutorial on how to create, save and email the quote to an end-customer.
- Under Checkout, click on Saving a Quote under Shopping Cart then click on Creating Quote EU.
10. Creating an Order (2:47): Tutorial on how to submit an order. - Under Checkout, click on Checkout.
11. Tracking Order Status (1:36): Tutorial on how to check status of an order. - Under Order Review, click on Tracking Info/Serial Numbers.
12. Looking Up Orders (1:17): Tutorial on how to lookup all orders processed under the account and the status of each.
- Under Order Review, click on Order search results.
13. Checking Back Order Status (0:55): Tutorial on how to check the status of a back order. - Under Order Review, click on Recent orders.
14. Bid Portal (1:41): Tutorial on how to use the Bid Portal to lookup special pricing and promotions set up for the account.
- Under Bid Portal, click on Bid Portal Overview.
15. User Rights (0:56): Tutorial on how to look up a user’s access/rights.
- Under Administrator, click on Account User Management then click on User Rights.
16. Creating User Account (1:35): Tutorial for Administrators on how to create a new account to be able to access EC Express.
- Under Administrator, click on Account User Management then click on Create User Account.
17. Editing User Rights_Administrator (0:53): Tutorial for Administrators on how to edit access/rights for users.
- Under Administrator, click on Edit User.
18. Report Subscription_Regular User (2:02): Tutorial on how to subscribe to a report.
- Under Reporting, click on Access to Subscribe to Reports.
19. Report Subscription_Administrator (1:55): Tutorial for Administrators on how to provide report access to users.
- Under Reporting, click on Manage Subscription to Reports.
20. Promo Central (0:54): Tutorial on how Promo Central works which contains list of promotions, spiff, etc. that you can take advantage of.
- Under Promotions, click on PROMOCentral.
Version: 2018.08 Page 3 of 3 SYNNEX training documentation is proprietary information and should not be shared outside the organization without management consent.
** For assistance with this document or its contents, please contact TrainingTeam@synnex.com **